Construction, General Industry, Restaurants, Oil and Gas
Saturday, Sept 23 10am – 2pm ENMUR Campus, Roswell New Mexico
With the recent changes to OSHA rules and +80% increases in fines (+$12,000), many small businesses are finding it hard to start or manage a safety and health program while preparing for an inspection. What most companies do not know is there are special provisions and programs designed to help the small business (<250) with compliance and managing a safety and health program.
Visit this conference and find out what is available to your company that can help you meet government requirements without breaking the bank! We have designed eight short sessions during the mid-day hours (10am – 2pm) to give you the information you need to build or better your safety and health program. Attend just one session or stay for all eight!
Sessions for this conference include discussions and training on:
- 10:00am- Starting a safety and health program on a budget
- 10:30am- How to pick the right safety professional or how to do it yourself
- 11:00am- Getting organized and assessing your workplace for hazards (Fall Protection, Lock out /Tag out, Electrical, Hazard Communications, and more….)
- 11:30am- Accident prevention and getting employees to work safe
- 12:00am- Developing a safety and health program in four easy steps
- 12:30pm- Recordkeeping for OSHA and what really is “a recordable”
- 1:00pm- Reducing worker’s Comp premiums
- 1:30pm- How the SBDC and ENMUR can help you grow your business
All attendees will receive a support package that includes special access to forms, programs, checklist, and information designed to make compliance as simple as possible. Be sure to stay afterwards to ask questions from seasoned professionals and learn about our new technology center packed with hi-tech equipment and designed to help you grow (or start) your business!
Nowhere else will you find this much information and support programs in one place designed to help you and your business. Seating is limited and a nominal $25 conference fee gets you into all sessions with the support package as well.
For more information contact Vickie at 575-624-7164 or visit http://www.ncehsedu.com for more information.