Category Archives: Degrees and CertsImage
Download the above file to help you get credit for classes you may have already taken! You may be closer than you think to a certification in your field.
ENMUR now offers both degrees in Occupational Safety Engineering and Environmental Management as well as two entry certificates and four different certifications:
• Safety Trained Technician certificate -Level 1
• Safety Trained Manager certificate
• Certified Occupational Safety Technician (COST)
• Certified Occupational Safety and Health Specialist (COSHS)
• Certified Occupational Safety and Environmental Technician (COSET)
• Certified Occupational Safety and Health Trainer (COSHT)Jan 2016
• AAS – Occupational Safety Engineering and Environmental Management
* Many of the certificates or certifications can be completed within one semester (8-16 weeks) at ENMUR either on-line, in-class, or a combination of the two.
For more information on the safety programs offered, contact Michael O’Berry @ 575-624-7381 or email@example.com